Saturday, March 26, 2011

A New Ministry!

Today, I'm excited to announce that some big, exciting changes are coming!

Only a few short weeks ago, I became friends with Heather. Heather writes a beautiful blog, with so many great features. We quickly became good friends, emailing everyday, and then I started helping out with her Day's of Prayer posts on her blog.

I've been wanting to start a newsletter for a while. I wanted it to be something that all of us women could contribute to. I was hoping I could start out with that and eventually grow into something bigger.

Finally, I stopped doubting myself and posted it in the {In}Courage Community on BlogFrog. Sweet Heather was the first person to respond, telling me she has had the same goals for a while!

Heather and I are starting a new ministry together. I'm heading the newsletter aspect and Heather is getting the new website worked out. We will let you all know when we are ready to go live with this ministry!

We want you ladies to be a part of this too! We will have regular guests to post about different topics for both the newsletter and the blog. If you would like to be a part of this ministry with Heather and I, shoot me an email at faithfulalwaysblog@yahoo.com.

More details to come soon, and thanks so much for your support!

Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely & very interesting. I do love your blog. It's so fresh and welcoming - it has a "kindness" about it - does that sound odd? But it's what I feel. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. - I'd love to do a guest post for either the blog or newsletter. I tried to send an email - but it wouldn't let me :-(
    Blessings!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Sydney!!! This is so exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete