Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Whole World... in a Simple Gesture



Note: Turn off my music at the bottom of the page before viewing!

This video was recommended to me by a friend. I just watched it... wow.
It just got me thinking...life is not all about us! There are what... 6 billion people in this world? My life is not all about me. A smile, a thank-you, a few kind words, a few minutes of your time, can literally mean the world to someone else.

I'm going to focus on putting others before myself.

"We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that your is the only path" - Paulo Coelho

We don't know what kinds of things other people have been through... so that's why I'm vowing to flash that smile to everyone I see.

God Bless,

Sydney

1 comment: