Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My First (Very Off Topic) Vlog



The Accent Vlog Questionnaire

  • Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting Image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught, Roof

  • What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?

  • What is the bug, that when you touch it, it curls up into a ball?

  • What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?

  • What do you call gym shoes?

  • What do you say to address a group of people?

  • What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval shaped body and extremely long legs?

  • What do you call your grandparents?

  • What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?

  • What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?

  • What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

So, I've been thinking about doing a Vlog for a while. I finally went through with it today! Ignore the ugly screenshot (None of them looked too great)!

I know this is a bit off topic (a lot off topic) for this blog, but I wanted to do it! A lot of my words are hard to make out, but overall I think I did okay with the talking slower thing!

ALSO...

I am introducing guest posts to this blog! It has always looked like a fun thing to participate in, and so I've decided to branch out and do so. If any one would like to guest post (about anything) here, then just leave a comment or e-mail me!

"Not that we are sufficient on ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God," -Corithians 3:5

Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Pick me, pick me!! I'd love to guest post, but keep in mind I am a virgin guest poster:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. No accent noticed from this Montana girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin- I'd love to have you guest post here! Don't worry I'm just as new to this as you are. :) There's a first time for everything, right?

    ReplyDelete