Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday #1


Everyone exists...

But not everyone really lives.


For me, the difference is making a difference. That's my ultimate goal... to make a difference in someone else's life. I don't need to be a celebrity... I don't want to be a celebrity. I just need to know that I have done something to impact someone else's  life, and I will have lived.


Nothing is out of reach.

I can accomplish anything I want... I just have to try. I'm a firm believer that anything is possible if you just believe that it's possible.

I know I don't always stretch far enough. I'm a chicken... I'll admit that. I've missed out on some good things because of it.

I'm done with that. i want to reach and accomplish all my goals... because if I can't do something with my life and make something of myself, what's the point?



Faith, joy, love, hope and happiness.

God Bless,

Sydney

P.S: All of these lovely questions are from Thought Questions. Great website! Anyway, this is merely Thursday one in a long line to come. I will post a Thoughtful Thursday every Thursday for the time being (Okay really, did you expect me to say every Wednesday?).

1 comment:

  1. I really liked all 3 of those pics...Sometimes its easy to fall into a rut of "existing"...you really have to take charge of your life...thought and hard work will take you far!

    thanks for the insight...

    p.s. found you from theblogfrog :)

    ReplyDelete