Monday, February 7, 2011

The 5:00 Update 2/7/11! A FOREVER FAMILY...!!!

You see this little boy? He is not an orphan. Yes, that means what you think it means...

PETER HAS A FAMILY!!!

I am so excited for Peter. This is the most wonderful thing I can think of. Of course, he is still a while away from getting home, but that's not what matters. What matters is that he has a home...

Peter (and his new family's) 5:00 total is... $10,855.10!

None of this would have ever been possible without our lovely Patti. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Without Lily and Patti, Peter's grant would probably still be in the $1,000 range and he would be on his way to an institution. Our wonderful God just wouldn't have that. He gave Pater a family! Thank you, God!

Keep donating and praying until we get Peter into his new Mama's arms.

God Bless,

Sydney

*********************
100

I just thought I'd share some interesting news with everyone.

Today was my 100th day of school. My last 100th day (at least in this school). Pretty exciting, huh? Okay, not really, and Peter's news is cause for a much bigger WOW moment, but still.

Another 100... Tonight at 10:00pm the 100th episode of my all-time favorite show, "19 Kids and Counting!" airs. Duggar's Rock and Record: The Duggar's have a busy day when family friends visit for lunch, Michelle records an audio book and the family returns to Little Rock to help serve dinner at a fish fry. 

Tune in! Look how far they've come. That makes it a pretty cool day for me. Two 100th's. Should I try for a 3rd...?


No comments:

Post a Comment