Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday #2... If today were your last day...



I have a good friend who always says," I could walk outside and be hit by a bus today." For me, that applies here. Even if I knew for a fact (like that's possible) when I would die, I wouldn't live any differently than I am now. This is my life, and I wouldn't give it up to be reckless in my last few weeks/months/years. I know that I am loved my so many people and most importantly, by God. Knowing that, I am fulfilled.


My parents, My sister, My grandparents, My cousin, My best friend. I decided on her because she's the best :) I don't feel like I'd need to make a big speech to my entire family. They know I love them. I would call my best friend (Sabrina) and let her know that I love her and I am so thankful for our friendship and the way she is always so supportive of me in everything.



Absolutely. I would want to spend the day with my family and friends, cherishing the last few memories I was able to make. Though I have a bucket list, and I do want to do those things, I wouldn't want my last memories to be of a mad scramble around the world trying to get everything in before I you-know-what. So yes, I would take the boring road and stay right where I am rather than going skydiving and on a trip to Australia.


Heaven is the place we go when we are done here. It's the perfect place, where we can live in harmony with God. Heaven is... indescribable. It's paradise. It's... well, I won't know for sure until I get there in 100+ years. (No, I don't think I'll be able to blog about it from there!) 

                                                               God's Sanctuary.

And an extra one just to reinstate your happy mood (sorry about that)...


Ah. Coffee! The ironic thing is that I absolutely hate the taste, but coffee grounds smell amazing to me! Seriously, the smell that comes wafting out when you open up a fresh container is pure paradise.

Blessings!


P.S: Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment