Monday, February 7, 2011

Meet Alexander... The 5 year old who has captured my heart!



Isn't he precious? Alexander, like Max is already over 5 years old. NO ONE HAS EVER INQUIRED ABOUT HIM! I'm wondering how this could be true. His perfect Mommy just hasn't come across him yet...

Alexander is already in an institution. They shaved their heads this past summer, so that's why the bald head. I look at his face, and I wish I could just pick him up and hold him. He doesn't deserve to be lying in a crib, heavily medicated and underweight. Institutions are terrible, scary, heart wrenching places. I'm crying for him.

He doesn't have any serious complications. He is a healthy little boy. Here is what Reece's Rainbow says about him:

 Born April 13, 2005
HELP!  I HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED!!
OH, what a difference a new picture can make!!    Alexander has been listed with us for more than 2 years, and not a soul has ever inquired about him.  Up until now, the only photos we have had of him were laying down in a crib, never showing him up and mobile and active!     But look at him!!   What a great smile, and so much life in him! 
  
Alexander is a handsome little boy who really needs a loving family. He has light brown hair and blue eyes.    He is already 5!    He was born with a minor PDA, but does not have pulmonary hypertension. He also has flat feet. Please give Alexander the chance to grow up in a loving family
HEADS WERE SHAVED FOR THE SUMMER MONTHS.

I want so badly to help him. I feel for him like he is a part of my family. The thing is, I don't know what I can do.

I've donated to him, and he has $7626.00 so that's good. The thing is I'm just not sure how to spread the word. Not many people read this blog, but I don't care about that. I would host a giveaway, like Patti (check out the lovely Pure Love Giveaway), but I don't have the funds or the followers to do so.

I'm not going to let a few obstacles discourage me though. I am trying to get the word out about Alexander, as well as I can. Otherwise, I'm just praying for a miracle. I'm asking for God's direction, for his help. I cannot do this on my own. Please God, help me to save Alexander...

In the meantime, please spread the word. I don't know exactly what to do as of yet, but I'm hoping for some divine inspiration.



God Bless,

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment