Sunday, February 20, 2011

Remodel Complete!


Yay! The redesign is officially complete! What do you think? I'm really liking it!

Above is the image I decided to use as the official header. Notice that I have a new tagline: Living life the Christian way in this crazy world! That has always been what the blog was about, I just wasn't organized enough to have it "written down" yet!






I still really like the, "As for me and my blog, we will serve the Lord!" I will probably use that last image for a future header. Anyway, it's all an improvement from my previous, generic picture of a sunflower with words photoshopped onto it!

As for the grab button, this is what I came up with:



Along with this new design came tons of new inspiration for posts. I'm excited to share that with everyone.

Overall, I had a busy weekend filled with designs, codes, websites, (oh, and some real life shopping too)! I'm just glad I got to work and didn't procrastinate any longer. I actually finished even earlier than my deadline, which was by tonight!

"Whatever you do, do it heartily, as for the Lord and not for men," - Colossians 3:23

God Bless,

3 comments:

  1. Great job! This looks fantastic. I love your button too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the header, it's fabulous and what a perfect message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the header you choose! Your blog looks great. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete