Sunday, February 13, 2011

NO WAY!


I just barely mention beautiful Alexander to everyone, and what do you know...

ALEXANDER HAS A FAMILY!!!

I guess that's just the awesome way God works!!! I'm so excited!!! I've expressed special interest in daveing two little boys (Max and Alexander) and like 2 seconds after I mention them here they get families!!! I don't understand that, at all, but I guess I'm catchingthem right when it's their time to be adopted? Again, I know I really didn't get the chance to do anything at all for either boy.

If this keeps happening, if every little angel I pick out of the mix get a family committed to them within a week of me posting about them, I'd be extatic. Bring it on! But I really do want to HELP an orphan.

I've picked 2 little girls from Reece's Rainbow for my next adventure. (They were both a part of my Wordless Wednesday, Reece's Rainbow edition, in mid- January and I totally fell in love. They are just too cute for words!)

TaylahDate of Birth : February 2008
Gender: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: blond
Character: calm , affectionate, friendly   
FULL MEDICAL RECORDS AND MORE PHOTOS AVAILABLE    The girl is active, affectionate, easily bonding to adults. She can exhibit inadequately aggressive reactions to some stimuli. She is not picky at table. She eats well, but not very tidily. She falls asleep slowly and easily gets up in the morning.   Her hearing is good, her vision concentration is a bit lower (weak convergence, nistagmus).  The attention span is poor. She does not like to look through books or pictures.  Her motor skills: she walks, sits, walks over barriers, goes up and down the stairs, but her movements are not very well coordinated. She can build a tower of 3 cubes, collect a pyramid out of rings not observing the sequence of sizes. She does not scribble. She does not know even the concepts of color, shape and size. She performs tasks learning from her mistakes.  She understands what is said to her. She knows her name and turns to it. She knows the names of familiar adults. She reacts to different speech tones.  She repeats syllables, does not repeat words.



PhoebeDate of Birth: April 2009
Gender: Female
Eyes: Gray
Hair: light brown
Nature: Calm    Oh, look at the glow on this munchkin!  Too cute!  Wispy blonde hair and blue eyes, this one has a smile that can light up a room.  She is so young and at a perfect age for early intervention!   From her medical records:  Congenital heart defect: secondary atrial septal defect, additional chord in the left ventricle.  Phoebe is described as a delightful little girl.  She is active and engaging.  She rolls over, follows an object with her eyes, fixes her stare, grabs toys, manipulates them (bangs, waves, etc.).  She smiles, coos, starts to babble, smiles when somebody talks to her.
FULL MEDICAL RECORDS AVAILABLE, MORE PHOTOS ALSO

So there you go! I'm pretty excited to figure out what I cab do for them. I would LOVE to host a giveaway if I could get the resources!

Taylah and Phoebe would be such a wonderful addition to a family out there. Taylah is turning 3 sometime this month! Happy Birthday, Taylah! Phoebe is still one until her birthday in April!!! I'm excited to advocate for these 2 because they are a little ways away from institutionalization (the average age is 5). If I can help them NOW, then that will be 2 less orphans fighting time to get a family in a few years.

I'll keep everyone posted, but for now I'm just thinking and asking for an oppurtunity to help them to come around.

I may not know much, but one thing I know for sure is... GOD ROCKS!

God Bless,

Sydney

P.S: They look kind of like sisters, don't they? Same haircut! They aren't though: Taylah is from the 25th region in Russia and Phoebe is from the 9th.

1 comment:

  1. I've got this strange feeling that you too will be bringing home a sweet child that needs a home...someday. I too will pray for your 2 cute little girls. God is obviously listening VERY closely to your prayers :)

    ReplyDelete