Friday, April 15, 2011

Flickr Photo Mosaic: Get to Know A Little About Me!


This week I was looking through my friends blog of her grandmother recipes, called Grammy's Recipes, when I found this really cool thing I had to try out!

It's a really creative way to get to know more about someone!

Here are the instructions:

Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search, using only the first page, choose your favorite image, copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows).

It's really pretty fun to see what Flickr comes up with! Here we go:

1. What is your first name?
Sydney. I knew all the pictures would be of Australia (where I have never been, by the way.) Almost every sing one showed this pretty Sydney Harbor Bridge, so I picked the one you see above.

2. What is your favorite food?
French toast! I LOVE it. Most of the photos were of random peoples breakfast plates, but I love, I guess you could say, "glamorous" photos. So I picked the amazing photo of rising bread.

3. What high school did you attend?
Oldham County High School. Yeah, I was surprised to see any pictures at all come up for this search. Every single one of them was of boys playing basketball except the random pretty sunset at the end (which I, of course, went with.)

4. What is your favorite color?
Purple! There were plenty of beautiful images on the first page, so I picked those amazing flowers (I have a flower obsession. Did you see my header? I change it almost weekly, and it's ALWAYS flowers.)

5. What is your job?
I'm a teacher! Middle School to be exact. I thought the picture I picked was cute. I want one of my students to give me a ruler that says,  "Teacher, YOU RULE!!!" on it!

6. Favorite Drink?
Tea! By a long shot. It's really the only thing I drink, besides water. When I chose to give up all drinks besides water for Lent, including my precious tea, I had serious withdraw issues. Still going strong though! Oh, and the picture, I thought it was so cute. All vintage and "glamorous."

7. Dream Vacation? 
Hmm... well maybe this doesn't count seeing as how I lived there for the majority of my life, but California! I love my hometown and I haven't been back since I moved 5 years ago! I miss my best friend. The picture was a no-brainer: adorable!

8. Favorite Dessert?
Brownies! Enough said. (Adorable photo, huh? Love the "vintage" feel of it, if that makes any sense at all.)

9.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
Interior Designer! Or any designer, really. I LOVE all types of design. I'm a teacher now, but hey, I'm only 22 years old! I've got time.

10. What do you love most in life?
No need to let me know how cheesy this is... trust me, I KNOW, but I said everything! When it comes down to it, I just can't pick one thing I love the most. I'm generally and uber-loving person, and really I just love life in general!

11.One word to describe you?
Laughter. Seriously. I randomly burst out laughing in the middle of the day because I get side tracked and remember something hilarious. I'm generally always smiling or laughing. (Cute girls, huh?)

12. Your Flickr Name?
Forever After Designs. A whole bunch of completely out-of-this-world random stuff came up with this question, but the very last photo on the first page was this one. So I said, why not?


**********************************************************************************

I hope you had fun learning a little bit about me today! If you want to do this activity too, I'd just LOVE to read your answers! Remember: You can only use the FIRST PAGE of pictures that comes up when you put in your answer. Just pick your favorite one, and roll with it! Have fun!

I'm linking up with Ashley's 'Coffee With Friends Friday' today at Eisy Morgan! You should really check it out. Ashley ROCKS!




Oh, and by the way, Happy Friday!

Blessings!


1. Sydney Harbour at night, 2. french toast, 3. 121108Dec.jpg, 4. Purple star, 5. teacher gift, 6. The art of war.. umm I mean, tea, 7. Cuba Gallery: California / Los Angeles / city / Santa Monica / color / blue / circus / ferris wheel / amazing / sky / summer / background / clouds / fun / photography, 8. Brownie (o "Sin sentido"), 9. Interior Designers, 10. Everything will be ok, 11. Laughter Captured, 12. Oh Baby, Let's Be Outlaws Screenprinted Poster

3 comments:

  1. This was fun! 22 years old? Wow, I had no idea. I'm an old lady compared to you! Funny how age doesn't always come across on here. I'm drinking some tea right now. Middle school teacher? You go girl! Show those kids the love.
    I made a note to do one of these posts. I completely forgot about Grammy's flickr profile. I read on there that I won't be using flickr because of all the naked Rebecca's, LOL! How very much I've changed ;)At the risk of rambling on too much I'll be done now. Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this idea... May use it in the near future.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really fun. I love all the pictures that you chose. Makes me want to try this too. Thanks for sharing over at Coffee with friends.

    ReplyDelete