Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!


Happy 4th of July, Friends!

Hope your holiday is awesome! In between all of your fun, food, and fireworks, be sure to give thanks! Today is America's birthday, the day we were all freed. Aren't you so grateful for all the people that fought {and are still fighting} to give you a safe, wonderful, and happy life here in America?

We really are so blessed, and we don't even know it!

I'll be hanging out with my family today, watching fireworks, maybe making some s'mores and watching in awe at this beautiful place God has allow me to live in! {Thank you, God, for America!}


There is nothing I love more than fireworks. Nothing. I'm amazed by them every time I see them. I crave them. The color, the light, the noise, it's all just one big beautiful reminder. I could watch for hours on end and never get tired.

Here are some gorgeous photos (from Pinterest, not my camera!). Take a look, and embrace the now!








And because I couldn't resist...


Come on! How cool is that?

How did you celebrate this special holiday?

Your Sister In Christ, Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment