Sunday, May 8, 2011

Inspiration by Mom





Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.
~George Cooper

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!

My mom is awesome. She is funny, sweet, supportive, all the best things you could ask for. 

I know that for years she has gone under appreciated by me, but I hope she has never felt unloved! 

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. " ~Tenneva Jordan

I feel so lucky and blessed to have such a great mom. In honor of her, this weeks inspiration by song will be her 2 favorite songs! Now, let me warn you: Our music tastes could not be more different! I basically only listen to modern Christian music (Like our typical Inspiration By Songs), but my mom... she likes 80's rock!

Maybe I'm not a big fan of these songs, but no matter what, I'll always be a big fan of my mom. :)







Love you mom!!!

Praying that all of you and your moms/children have a wonderful, special, Mother's Day 2011!

Blessings!

Sydney


2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day. I am your 100th follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog. I'm a new follower, #102.
    www.rebeccabany.com
    http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/becbany

    ReplyDelete