Monday, August 15, 2011

Introducing...{Cheer Up} Monday!



Let's face it; no one loves Mondays.

Everyone doesn't necessarily hate them, but no one LOVES them (unless you work/go to school on a different schedule where Monday is your Saturday or something...). A lot of times, people are down in the dumps on Mondays. They still have the WHOLE week ahead of them, they have to wake up early, etc.

Well, I'm a definite glass half full girl, and I want to change that! I'm going to be starting a new series called {Cheer Up} Monday! Whatever I post, it will be geared towards encouraging you to start you week of on the right foot with a positive attitude!

It won't be the same thing every week, but this week, I've got a little but of inspiration to share with you all from the one and only Pinterest. {I'm in LOVE with Pinterest! It's so fun. If you aren't on it yet, leave a comment and I will send you an invite.}

Enjoy, sweet friends!





I hope your Monday is truly AMAZING!

Your Sister In Christ, Sydney

8 comments:

  1. LOVE it! fabulous idea. we need something extra for these darn mondays we have to survive :)

    hope to see you around on all things purple:
    http://iheartpurplestuff@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling better already. Thanks Sydney :) I actually love Mondays, back to my routines and feeling in control after going w/ the flow during the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Very cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool idea and love these images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. <<<<<Pinterest nerd too!! I love it. Hi btw. -lol- I'm dropping by from the community "Serve one another in love" on Blog Frog. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the messages and the positive thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea! I need to be more cheerful on mondays!

    ReplyDelete